adnyat

Friday, February 24, 2006

Rebirth


Sometime in your life you realize something from within and it is like taking the birth once agian. Every time time you born life become more and more clear. When i went through that experience .................

Rebirth

It was very strange experience of giving birth.
And more strange to give the birth to yourself in the twenty-fifth revolution.

Finally I got the new face but with the old label.
I tried to remove it but it doesn’t want to loose its identity.

I tried to pour myself in the given test tube but sure to overflow
The more crucial is –
there is nothing to flow through neither a tunnel nor a tube not even single capillary.

I hope one day the waves will penetrate through the rock or
may be I will evaporate to a drop.

Some organism is creeping inside the skin.
I don’t know how to feel …..
donating myself or getting hunt.

I packed myself with folded limbs in the leather bag.
But
I want to breath………….
I want to breath a fresh spirit.

Suddenly
I realized my soul with two wings

and
Ready to fly
I took a leap and spread my wings.


There was no patch of earth to land.
Sometimes feeling tired

But it is my destiny on my own urge.
I am increasing my strength
Getting thousands of wings daily.


Now searching for my own sky
towards the light
across the vision.


- prasadb

2 Comments:

  • dear prasad,
    tujhe projects pahun khoop chaan watla. please post some more on your blog. roj wachte tujha blog. :)
    keep writing....

    By Blogger Manjiri, at 11:01 AM  

  • did you know that theres a ritual called "re-birthing"!!?? they put the person in a bag (which is the "womb") and they have to get out and be born back again.... strange na?????
    funny thing... they sometimes choose who they want to be born to!!!! hehehehehehehe your poem reminded me

    By Blogger samania saman, at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home